About Me

My photo
i am studying in university science malaysia penang campus now. trying to enjoy my university life. hoping everything will get better soon.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

wow...wow...wow

finally my room can access to internet
so so so so extremely happy now
haha..i love my hostel now :P
at least when i am boring
it will not be that boring
hehe...
erm...first time can online in room
the feeling is so great
but anyway
have to control myself..
cannot online too much
have to make a timetable for myself
....happy happy happy happy..
happiest day since i stayed in university
cheerrrrrr!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

hey..I just found out that u blog from zherong's blog...keep ur chin up girl.. There are many more happy things in this world that we should look forward to each day like beautiful skies. I find comfort in taking in deep breath and admire the beauty of nature on my way to class. Weird but it does calm me down and definitely a great start for the day.