About Me

My photo
i am studying in university science malaysia penang campus now. trying to enjoy my university life. hoping everything will get better soon.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

another gloomy week

yea...i just came back to usm after the Hari Raya break. is only a one week break but a lot of things happened. there are happy things and unhappy things for sure. last last sunday was the happiest sunday i ever had. i coincidently have a date with him and yea...i thought it was just simply a date with movies and meals but it was more than that. i did not expect anything from him at the beginning. but after that date, i think that i have some good feeling on him. i started to get nearer to him but the unlucky things happened. whenever i want to get closer, i felt that i became farer. now, i am far from distance and even heart. i miss him so much but he never know it and he wont appreciate everything i did. i dont know what happened to me. i felt myself very bad. i am not loyal to anyone untill i met him. but the loyalty to him useless. he did not even give me any news from him. i rather remain relationship like before. i dont know. i just like him even he just ignore me. help me!!!!!!!!! how to get out of this? now i trying to concentrate on my study and forget about him. hm..yea..i think coming back to usm and started to study is a good thing for me and is a chance for me to forget him. but in deep deep of my heart i still missing him a lot and hope to meet him once again. yea..starting this week i must not think too much about him anymore. i swear.......................

No comments: