About Me

My photo
i am studying in university science malaysia penang campus now. trying to enjoy my university life. hoping everything will get better soon.

Monday, October 27, 2008

empty day again ?????

i tried my best to study study and study....but...it seems like not really well. processing..i start study at about 11 something in the morning..end up at about 2 something..my god.. then find ppl chat..even called my mom...i was so so so boring just keep on studying bout the same thing..i really want to say that i love biology..i love biology very much..i want to study biology...at least there is something diff..now the thing i am studying..not to say everything same..i need to remember everything but is actually a same thing from many ppl talking in diff ways..my god my god my god..is a quite empty day again for me..i going to die on the exam week....hm hm hm...my mind keep thinking about going back to kl....what should i do? my heart wanted to do very well in the exam and i am nervous cos fo the exam but...hm hm..just dont have the dedication to study well....tell me...what should i do and what can i do? struggling............ hope asali is with me now..... asali, love u so much...

No comments: