About Me

My photo
i am studying in university science malaysia penang campus now. trying to enjoy my university life. hoping everything will get better soon.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

past...


Past are irritating

i hate my past

but without past i will not know my present

but i couldnt blame my past

i am the one who wants to be the one i am today

what am i doing now?

do i realize?

i guess i dont realize what i am doing now

and who i am now

i should not be who i am now

but i am who i am now

why i will become like this?

is it myself to blame?

sometimes i feel so so depress

sometimes i feel so so happy

sometimes i feel so so sad

sometimes i feel so so jealous

sometimes i feel so so stress

sometimes i feel so so excited

sometimes i feel so so lovely

sometimes i feel so so enthusiasm

sometimes i feel so so great

sometimes i feel so so..................

who am i?

can someone tell me pls?

No comments: