About Me

My photo
i am studying in university science malaysia penang campus now. trying to enjoy my university life. hoping everything will get better soon.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i can edit the blog but i cannot change the past

i can edit the blog that i wrote on the past but i cannot change the reality that has happened in the past..
the only thing that i can do is forget the unhappy thing that has happened and face the future
future is always there waiting for me
and past is for me to remember before i did something wrong
but i never realised my mistake in the past and i still repeating it till now
is it because i never really really get hurt thats why i dont know that i did something wrong?
if i can turn back the time, i will not choose to be the one that i am today...

2 comments:

Audrey ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey ♥ said...

just look to the future la
look back also no use alrdy
let bygone be bygone........