About Me

My photo
i am studying in university science malaysia penang campus now. trying to enjoy my university life. hoping everything will get better soon.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

something in my life

as my friend said i am very "good" in critisizing others
is not good to critisize right?
i think so not good
but sometime i just come out some cristizing words
haha..thats me :P

but one thing i now
when i am critisizing someone here
and there will be someone critisize me too
lately i found that she is not as bad as i think
maybe she just lack of some communication skill
she act fierce maybe she don't know how to communicate with students
or maybe in the bottom of her heart she want to hide something
maybe that is one kind of protection towards herself
she just express herself in a "unkind" way
that is my impression towards her now

i saw in my friend's profile
this is written in his profile
"in Love, there is someone who offer the cheek and someone who kisses the cheek"
yes, i felt that is very true
i won't offer my cheek or kiss someone cheek if i don't love that person
i like this phrase

next week i going to hand in 3 assignments
i dont 1 of it
still working hard on the other two
just "stealing" some time to write in an entry

sem end exam coming soon
two weeks later will be study week
after that i will have my exam
why the exam time for my co-course so weird this time?
the exam till 29th, i am going back on 30th
aiks..i should get a 29th one
cos everybody is going back on 29th :(
but no choice now, already booked the air ticket
first time fly from penang to kl
i think will feel very good because i save at least 3 hours and 15 minutes
hahahahahahha....

submitted the form to become buddy lately
still waiting for the interview
but i heard that i need to come back earlier for the buddy stuff
aiks..already bought air ticket
hope i can excluded from this time activity if i success in the interview

No comments: