About Me

My photo
i am studying in university science malaysia penang campus now. trying to enjoy my university life. hoping everything will get better soon.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i am always an emo girl

i can be very happy in front of you
but i am very moody in the deep deep heart
i can always smile i front of you
but i am crying in the rain
i can always be confident in front of you
but i have low self-esteem in me

i am not a person that everyone likes
i lose in so much of things
i even lose to myself but no one knows

if you come to me and say wanna find a good friend
you come to the wrong place
i am never a good friend


who knows what i am thinking now?

3 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

why emo-nemo???i alwiz emo-nemo oso...sigh..life is like that, there's always ups and downs...just hang on tight until u r up again... =))

My Dream is my Life... said...

Relax... Take a break ! Stress up make u emo.. Take it easy.. Gambateh !One day u will release your friend is around u.. So how r u recently ? how your Study ? when Holiday ? Yam Cha/Gathering ?

cheryl said...

i m fine..just emo when writing blog..lol...i m fine..